Most of the work would be in the Los Angeles/ San Fernando Valley areas.
Schedule and conduct mandated 30 Day UST inspections.
Follow Designated UST Operator procedure and perform all duties of the Designated UST Operator on behalf of the client.
- ICC certified Designated UST Operator
- Valid California driver license and ability to drive extensively up to 1000 miles per week.
- Self direction and ability to work alone
- Good organization and scheduling skills
- Use laptop computer and printer
- Ability to review and interpret reports and documents
- Ability to conduct group training events
- Ability to work effectively with clients
- Have an understanding of UST systems and current regulations regarding their proper operation
- Schedule appointments with tank owners or site management as necessary for each site visit
- Completely and accurately fill out the monthly UST inspection checklist
- Enter inspection data into online web-based data collection system using company laptop
- Train facility personnel
- Explain observations from visual inspection to appropriate client site personnel
- Immediately communicate all non-compliance risks to the program coordinator.
- Follow company safety procedures including safe motor vehicle operation.