Growth throughout our Footprint!!

Post your company's job openings here. Individuals seeking employment are also encouraged to post resumes.
GuardianFuelJobs
Head Tech

Growth throughout our Footprint!!

Post by GuardianFuelJobs » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:14 am

Good Afternoon Petroleum Community!

If you are looking for a place to call home, have experience in one of the following areas and you are interested or currently located within the Southeast from Dallas and Houston, TX - through LA, down through Florida, and North through Virginia- Please connect with me for a conversation!!

Construction -- Installers ( Level 1 and 2) as well as Foreman positions-- Raleigh, Greensboro, Charlotte, VA, LA, Nashville, Knoxville, Pensacola and Tally, Tampa, Sanford, Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Jacksonville,

Projects (Heavy Maintenance)- Ft. Myers, Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Ft. Lauderdale ( Lead), Tampa, P'Cola, SAV, Roanoke, Richmond

Service- Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, TX, Tennessee, LA, GA ( Night Service Tech in Woodstock)

FuelGuard- Tampa, Knoxville

For more positions, please go to our website at www.guardianfueltech.com/careers

You can email me at: christywolfe@guardianfueltech.com or call/ text me (all convos confidential) 352-275-6184

Pay ranges and Benefits will be discussed during screenings