Ohio installer/tech have sales experience also

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
OhioUSTinstaller
Pump Jockey

Ohio installer/tech have sales experience also

Post by OhioUSTinstaller » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:18 am

Northern Ohio tech/lead seeking a position for longterm employment. I have many product certs from companies that make testing equip and companies that certify techs to install their products. I have been certified capable in multiple tank/line tightress testing equipment/procedures. As well as having over 7 years experience in the field troubleshooting, installations, inspections, modifications of all ust systems and components related to service station equipment, emergency response, conducting a/b training, troubleshooting, loading, backing up, staging and running wiring for Verifone Ruby, Topaz, Sapphire Ruby2/Commander including various other brands of P.O.S. systems. Automatic Tank Gauge experience with Veeder Root, Incon and others. have experience in over the phone sales. The 2 years I was holding this position, I gained valuable skills in sales. Skills including but not limited to cold calling and core calling, overcoming objections or refusal, customer service, and figuring out what the clients needs and wants are and how can I resolve those needs as efficiently and effectively as possible. Seeking a position that is less physically demanding and will exceed expectations if given the oppurtunity. Working from home is not out of the question should the right position be offered. Looking for at least 60k plus benefits. However, every opportunity will be considered. Please send me a message so we can continue the conversation in further detail. OhioUSTinstaller2017@gmail