Looking in Pacific Northwest, Preferably close to Portland Metro

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
ZSage91

Looking in Pacific Northwest, Preferably close to Portland Metro

Post by ZSage91 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Hello All,

My name is Zach, I just moved here to the Northwest from Texas as of this past March. I worked for Excell Fueling systems for 2 years, and was curious if there might be a need for another hand for someone in this area. I started off being a tester's helper, then learned more about service and some construction as well. I do have some certs, OSHA 10, Fire safety and Fall prevention, and some certs from OPW as well. Not sure if any are current, it has been a little over a year since I was with a fueling company. With the right situation and some additional training or just shadowing someone for a little while, I think I could be a good fit for a company.

I have a resume and contact info, just let me know if anyone might be interested.
email : zachsage@gmail.com
903-806-6812

Thanks!
- Zach

hpeakpw
Pump Jockey

Re: Looking in Pacific Northwest, Preferably close to Portland Metro

Post by hpeakpw » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:28 am

Please send me your resume heidi.peak@petrowestinc.com

MBoyd
Head Tech

Re: Looking in Pacific Northwest, Preferably close to Portland Metro

Post by MBoyd » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:28 am

Hi Zack,

If you are interested in either a construction job with us (you are gone most weeks during the week and home on the weekends) or environmental tech position with us, please take a look at our website to learn more about us. We are locatedin Coeur d Alene, Idaho, which is just East of Spokane, WA.

Best to you

-Maree
Maree Boyd

Coeur d'Alene Service Station Equipment, Inc.