Looking for a change

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
Rod

Looking for a change

Post by Rod » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:01 pm

I've been in this industry for 20+ years. I have most of my experience in compliance testing, but I also have construction and maintenance experience. I'm in southern California and I'm looking to possibly relocate to another state. If someone is interested let me know and I will send my resume.

DCovan

Re: Looking for a change

Post by DCovan » Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Rod,

I would like to talk to you about possibly relocating to Northern Colorado. I myself just moved here from Northern California. Please send me a copy of your resume to dulcineac@eatonmetal.com.

Thank you
D Covan
Eaton Sales and Service

jstreitz
Pump Jockey

Post by jstreitz » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:41 am

At Tait, we are looking for someone with your qualifications to relocate to Texas. Send me an e-mail if you want to talk. If you are still in Southern California, we may be able to meet and discuss. jstreitz@tait.com

Snox28
Pump Jockey

Post by Snox28 » Tue May 19, 2015 10:33 am

Our company, Compliance Testing and Technology a nationwide compliance testing firm, is actively hiring. We are looking for technicians in many areas of the county! Full benefits, paid holidays/annual time off. If interested please send a resume to rharrigan@ctandt.net!

METCO
Pump Jockey

Post by METCO » Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 am

Hello,
Please email me at annap@metcohq.com if you are still looking and I can give you more information on our current employment opportunities or visit us a www.metcohq.com and look under careers for our current job postings.
Thanks!

davidmstjohn
Head Tech

Post by davidmstjohn » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:42 am

CETS is currently interviewing experienced fuel system technicians in West Tennessee and North Mississippi.

If you are interested, send your information to dstjohn@cobbenv.com
David St. John
Cobb Environmental & Technical Services, Inc.
Memphis, Tennessee
dstjohn@cobbenv.com
901-425-2382

Celebrating 20 years of outstanding customer service