knowledge of the industry

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
overallknowledge

knowledge of the industry

Post by overallknowledge » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:47 am

Experienced in Construction bidding, onsite construction management, customer service, Service and dispatching , V.R. Gilbarco, R.J. Wayne, F.E. OPW, APT, FRP tanks, Ameron and more. Good relationships with IL. OSFM, IN. IDEM and Ky. OSFM, kY Cabinet of Environmental Management NOV's and new sites or UST upgrades. Resume upon request. I am loyal to my commitments.

METCO
Pump Jockey

Re: knowledge of the industry

Post by METCO » Thu May 28, 2015 10:36 am

Hello,
Please email me at annap@metcohq.com if you are still looking and I can give you more information on our current employment opportunities or visit us a www.metcohq.com and look under careers for our current job postings.
Thanks!

davidmstjohn
Head Tech

Post by davidmstjohn » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:32 am

CETS is currently interviewing experienced fuel system technicians in West Tennessee and North Mississippi.

Your other listed skills would also be of value to our company.

If you are interested, send your information to dstjohn@cobbenv.com
David St. John
Cobb Environmental & Technical Services, Inc.
Memphis, Tennessee
dstjohn@cobbenv.com
901-425-2382

Celebrating 20 years of outstanding customer service

MWebb
Pump Jockey

TN Positions Available

Post by MWebb » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:33 pm

We have several locations in TN where we need a positions. Are you still looking?
Please send me your resume or contact me: Michele@futureera.net
Michele Webb

jbowen
Pump Jockey

Post by jbowen » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:20 pm

If you are interested in working in Indiana please send your resume to Jason.Bowen@jpmresources.net.. We work in IL, KY, and IN

Curtis

Post by Curtis » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:26 pm

We are looking for both sales and service technicians in Salt Lake City, Utah. Email us at hr@westechequipment.com
Curtis Salmon

Westech Equipment

801-266-2545

overallknowledge

Post by overallknowledge » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 pm

I am actively looking for opportunities

MarcTyson

Post by MarcTyson » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 pm

Contact Marc Tyson Guardian Fueling Technologies Tallahassee Fl (850) 556-1297 or mtyson@guardianfueltech.com

Tbone55

Post by Tbone55 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:56 pm

Sir, I am currently the project manager for our company. We are actively looking for an experienced crew leader with Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky
install license. If you are the least bit interested please contact me @ tony.franklin@jpmresources.net.. Looking forward to talking to you. Tony

overallknowledge

Post by overallknowledge » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:46 am

Knowing the industry I understand the flow construction work seems to all be started in the same time frame then 3 months later the flow of work is easier scheduled and managed and concerns turn to keeping the men busy until the rush of work hits again.. In saying this it makes keeping good men working year round costly.

My interest is to provide services on a as need basis and compensated as contract labor. This does eliminate overhead cost to you as well.

Below are the services that can be provided in a loyal and professional manner.

1. Contract and bidding

2. New sight and upgrade, complete project management

3 Electrical installation and repair on Canopy Dispenser and all petroleum control and monitor. Terminating all wiring

4. Training of new employees on the job sight

If any of the Grades, excavation, UST installation, Canopy footings, concrete, canopy, Electrical, dispenser sets and monitors need installed or repaired and your employees are covered up this also would interest me.

If you think I can enhance your operations in areas mentioned above feel free to contact me. Thank You