Crew with National Tank Installers License

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
Texasfuel

Crew with National Tank Installers License

Post by Texasfuel » Mon May 18, 2015 10:07 am

Crew with National ICC Tank Installers license and also licensed in many states seeks to work with Prime Contractor to complete underground storage tank projects anywhere in the country on a sub contract basis. We carry our own General Liability Insurance, workers comp and commercial auto insurance and come with trucks stocked with specialty petroleum related tools and parts.

Currently working on Wal-Mart Fueling sites in the southwest. We have two (3) man crews available hourly or on a fixed bid basis.

We are well organized and aggressive project closers with excavation, tank placement, piping, backfill, concrete, electrical and dispenser installation experience. You can put us on a project anywhere with a set of plans and expect that project to be completed on time and on budget.

We come with verifiable references, industry certifications and a good attitude.

Please contact us through this email posting only. Thank you.

segllc123

Re: Crew with National Tank Installers License

Post by segllc123 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:54 pm

We are interested in hearing more about you and your crew. Please send us your contact information via email, so that we can talk further. Thank You!
-Anna
admin@segllc.org

Robert
Pump Jockey

Post by Robert » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:53 am

Hello,
Please contact me as I would like to speak with you about possibly working together.
Robert
214-244-0306

Robert
Pump Jockey

Post by Robert » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:09 am

Hello,

I would like to discuss this is more detail with you. Please contact me at Robert@ibcsuppliesandservices.com

Thank you

mslawson
Pump Jockey

Post by mslawson » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:37 pm

We are currently looking for a crew like yours to assist. Are you still looking for work and would you be available to discuss?

Please email mlawson@mcconbuilding.com if you are interested.