Experianced Service Manager \ Lead Tech Relocating

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
winsiner

Experianced Service Manager \ Lead Tech Relocating

Post by winsiner » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:46 am

I am currently relocating to Chattanooga TN. I have been working with Harris Service and Equipment, (Out of Byron, GA.) for 18 years as there service manager / lead technician. Duties include (but not limited to) overseeing new installations, scheduling, parts research, designing and building back room control systems, customer relations, and screening new applicants, acting as first line tech support for current employees, and service work.. I am fully certified in red jacket, Gilbarco,(including passport, applause, g-site, pam 5000, pci compliance, DEf, and dispensers, up to 700's), I am also OPW certified, and Veeder Root certified on all consoles. I also have experience with installation, setup, and repair of FE-Petro, and Incon equipment. I am currently seeking employment in the area. Contact for a full resume.

Joe Rollis
winsiner@gmail.com

Robey
Pump Jockey

Re: Experianced Service Manager \ Lead Tech Relocating

Post by Robey » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:35 am

If your interested in New Mexico send me a resume
Reggie Roberson
Division Manager
Eaton Sales and Service
Albuquerque, NM
505-345-4577
reggier@eatonmetal.com

peakins
Pump Jockey

Re: Experianced Service Manager \ Lead Tech Relocating

Post by peakins » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:15 pm

Guardian Fueling Technologies is looking for certified Gilbarco and VeriFone technicians. Recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Florida, Guardian is committed to delivering the highest quality products, services and professional solutions to our clients. We are currently seeking experienced Petroleum Equipment Technicians to join our Southwest Florida area team.

As a Service Technician for Guardian, the general scope of your role would be: To troubleshoot electro-mechanical problems, complete installations, and perform unscheduled repairs and scheduled maintenance on equipment, based upon customer demand and need; and to provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.

If you are interested, please email Patrick Eakins, Branch Manager. peakins@guardianfueltech.com
Patrick Eakins

Branch Manager

Southwest Florida

Guardian Fueling Technologies

12065 Metro Parkway

Fort Myers, Florida 33966

peakins@guardianfueltech.com