Experienced tech/tester looking for new opportunity

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
Atwood

Experienced tech/tester looking for new opportunity

Post by Atwood » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:34 am

25 years in the field. Extensive resume. Started in construction in the 90's, went to service in 1999. Have been testing nation wide since 2014. Located in Missouri and would like to find something more local, but travel is negotiable. Am currently certified in Veeder-Root and Incon, NACE, ICC U1-U3-U4, Hazwoper current, PEI 900 and 1200 current, Estabrook, Acurite certified. Fully Licensed in: Colorado, Iowa (for everything), Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Wyoming. Currently registered in: Oklahoma and Illinois (no license req just registered). More available. See resume.
Open to possibilities. 52 years old and possibly looking to advance to a desk job, or just training. Send an email to atwood_tech71@hotmail.com to request a resume. Excited to find the last place I'm going to work!
Last edited by Atwood on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Petrotankline

Re: Experienced tech/tester looking for new opportunity

Post by Petrotankline » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:30 am

Hello, would you be interested in relocating? We are looking for an experienced tank and line tester, along with cathodic testing, and light maintenance. This would be an opportunity to share in ownership for the right person. Most of our customers are hospitals, trucking companies, airports, chemical farms, municipalities, schools, and marinas, with a fair number of gas stations. We are located just North of Grand Rapids Michigan.

Atwood

Post by Atwood » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:59 pm

Thank you for asking, but no. I have lived in this area my whole life and have just finished building a house at my farm. It's the wife's dream home and we're just about to move in. I couldn't. But Thanks again. I'm very well versed in tank testing, line testiing and cathodic protection. Good luck with your search!

hfeiler630

Post by hfeiler630 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:05 pm

Family Express is looking for an experienced technician to come in and train novice fuel workers. Currently based in Valparaiso, IN. Would you be open to remote service advisor work with a few in-person training sessions? Reach out any time and ask for Haley at 219-707-9939 or at hfeiler@familyexpress.com