Commander Tech

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
IsItPluggedIn

Commander Tech

Post by IsItPluggedIn » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:16 am

I've done about 180 installs in my career and have been doing pretty much a Commander install focus for 2.5 years. I have also run dispenser calls for both GB/Wayne dispensers throughout.
Background in Network Administration.
Ex-Military.
Passport Certified/Commander Certified.
--------------
Average install time for an FCI/Commander/Cybera Setup for me is around 4-5 hours with 1 hour downtime with the right helper and an optimal situation, slightly longer with an ASA router depending on the internet providers Static IP policies and configuration; I've written some documentation for UVerse setup which is somewhat complicated and issued it to other technicians in the field, saving the company a lot of overall time.
Looking to start yesterday, if you are interested please let me know. Looking for work in the New England area. Thank you.

MWebb
Pump Jockey

Re: Commander Tech

Post by MWebb » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Hello Commander Tech,
I see you requested New England (which I like also) but we have two job opportunities in Tennessee. Knoxville and Nashville.
If you are at all open to see this beautiful, payroll tax free state, please let me know.
Michele Webb: Michele@futureera.net: 423-855-2913
www.firstchoiceservices.net
Michele Webb

GaftekPos1
Head Tech

Re: Commander Tech

Post by GaftekPos1 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:36 pm

WWW.Gaftek.com

New England area
opportunity is missed by most because it is usually dressed in overalls and looks like to work -Thomas Edison