Exp. Technician Looking To Relocate

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
MLawson

Post by MLawson » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:33 pm

Spatco in Raleigh NC is looking for experienced techs. If interested email me at mike.lawson@spatco.com. Our website is southernpump.com

dmcmichael
Pump Jockey

Post by dmcmichael » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:07 am

You can't get much more south OR east (wihtout getting wet) than Florida. But we have operations that reach other areas. If you're interested send me your resume; dmcmichael@guardianfueltech.com. www.guardianfueltech.com

MBoyd
Head Tech

Post by MBoyd » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:51 am

We are looking for an experienced technician in the Coeur d Alene Idaho/Spokane Washington area. This is a fabulous place to live and raise a family. If you are interested, please email your resume and salary requirements to maree@cdasse.com. We install and service a wide-variety of systems, so please indicate which you are certified in or have experience with. Thank you.
Maree Boyd

Coeur d'Alene Service Station Equipment, Inc.

dano
Pump Jockey

Post by dano » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:23 am

If you are still looking for a position, we have a few of them located in a couple different sites. You can send your resume to hr@odayequipment.com

Thanks and have a great day!

fuelmantech
Pump Jockey

Post by fuelmantech » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:50 am

We are a Southeastern based petroleum equipment distributor that has openings for technicians. Fast paced, top of the line service department, with benefits, competitive pay & includes such items as company phone 401k & other perks. We prefer experience in pump hydraulics, electronics, with mechanical and electrical aptitude. If you think you might be interested please email your resume me.

Thanks
"Do the kind of job that if at the end of the day, your employer had to pay you what you were worth, they couldn't afford to keep you, rather than for you to owe them."

peakins
Pump Jockey

Post by peakins » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:20 am

If you are still looking, send me your resume. We are a growing top-rated company looking for experienced technicians.
Patrick Eakins

Branch Manager

Southwest Florida

Guardian Fueling Technologies

12065 Metro Parkway

Fort Myers, Florida 33966

peakins@guardianfueltech.com

petazwork
Pump Jockey

Post by petazwork » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:39 am

quote:Originally posted by jodij

I have over 15 years exp in the service dept. My knowledge is but not limited to; Gilbarco, Adv.and 300, Verifone, Ruby and Saphire,OPW,Dresser Wayne,Nucleus and Dispensers,Veeder Root, Red Jacket and FE Petro,STP'S, and Franklin Fueling ATG's. Certifications upon request. I am looking for a company preferably in the SE United States but open to other states, that offers relocation assistance,competitive wages,and with great Benefits.I would like a company that i can not only grow with but to retire too as well, so stability is also a must.If you feel that i fit what your company is looking for feel free to contact me.

petazwork
Pump Jockey

Post by petazwork » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 am

If you are still looking please send a resume to fserv.inst@gmail.com

Scott0424
Pump Jockey

Post by Scott0424 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:36 am

We have an Immediate opening in WEST PALM BEACH,FL for a service,we are a large company with full benefits,company vehicle,phone and and a great 401k plan.If interested please send resume to SCabeza@craworld.com or call me via cell 813-505-4492

geb4111
Pump Jockey

Post by geb4111 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:28 am

If you are still looking please send resume to employment@nashvilleequipment.com or call Gary at 615-297-9597.