Seeking a post where it's warmer

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
petroman2014
Pump Jockey

Post by petroman2014 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:37 am

I have been in is business 30 Plus yrs, take 5-6 yrs away to get away from it.. Have been certified on so many pieces of equipment that 1/2 of them are no longer in the field and replaced with some fancy blinking lites..I have worked on more STP's when pulling them by yourself was a staple being a tech..WAS certified on your more modern POS systems but have run out. Experienced with GB, Wayne(1V,2V, some 3V, know a little about ovations(since all I have worked on GB and gasboy past 5-8 yrs), enjoy working on TLS 300-350 even know a thing or 2 about 450...Never got to deep into Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz...

I came up the ranks with mom and pop stores with pumping(Bennett,Tokiem,GB,Southwest,Gasboy, and then came dispensers and C-Stores...Along came Card readers, CAT's,Crinds and mono screens, then EPP...

Presently I am doing Service tech, I help Parts dept and do billing along with warranty paperwork since the youngon's don't do it correctly 80% of the time...

Looking to get near or close to WARM weather..Like Central Florida to South Fla works for me... Texas was to cold for me this year and I have had enough...Give me a shout and I will get back to you one way or the other...I look forward to hearing from you...
Last edited by petroman2014 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tristate

Post by Tristate » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:38 am

We are a small 3 branch company looking to add tech's in Tallahassee fl ,Panama city fl, or Dothan AL. Check out and respond to the help wanted under Tristate. Thanks

dmcmichael
Pump Jockey

Post by dmcmichael » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 am

We have opportunities all over Florida and other souther tier states.

send me your resume at dmcmichael@guardianfueltech.com or call me at our Sanford/Orlando branch (407) 321-0130

IslandPetroleum
Pump Jockey

Post by IslandPetroleum » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 am

Thought about California?
Ryan Colley

Island Petroleum Builders

ryan.island@verizon.net

fatboy
Head Tech

Post by fatboy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am

........short order cook ?!? [;)]
.......... Jumpin' Jack Flash, It's a Gas! Gas! Gas! ------The Rolling Stones

tbenton4
Pump Jockey

Post by tbenton4 » Tue May 06, 2014 2:57 am

We are in the Atlanta area and have an immediate opening. Please email me at t.benton@unitedpump.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Travis Benton
Travis Benton
Operations Manager,
United Pump and Controls, Inc.
770-662-0440 Ext. 3040
travis@unitedpump.com

Ryan3235
Pump Jockey

Post by Ryan3235 » Sat May 31, 2014 10:04 am

petroman2014,

Would you be interested in an employment opportunity in Southern California? If so, please contact me for more information or send your resume to hr@westernpump.com. We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill Level-III Service Station and POS Technicians in San Diego, Imperial, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. We offer an unmatched employee compensation and benefits package. Let me know...

Ryan Rethmeier

WESTERN PUMP, Inc.

ryanr@westernpump.com

quote:Originally posted by petroman2014

I have been in is business 30 Plus yrs, take 5-6 yrs away to get away from it.. Have been certified on so many pieces of equipment that 1/2 of them are no longer in the field and replaced with some fancy blinking lites..I have worked on more STP's when pulling them by yourself was a staple being a tech..WAS certified on your more modern POS systems but have run out. Experienced with GB, Wayne(1V,2V, some 3V, know a little about ovations(since all I have worked on GB and gasboy past 5-8 yrs), enjoy working on TLS 300-350 even know a thing or 2 about 450...Never got to deep into Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz...

I came up the ranks with mom and pop stores with pumping(Bennett,Tokiem,GB,Southwest,Gasboy, and then came dispensers and C-Stores...Along came Card readers, CAT's,Crinds and mono screens, then EPP...

Presently I am doing Service tech, I help Parts dept and do billing along with warranty paperwork since the youngon's don't do it correctly 80% of the time...

Looking to get near or close to WARM weather..Like Central Florida to South Fla works for me... Texas was to cold for me this year and I have had enough...Give me a shout and I will get back to you one way or the other...I look forward to hearing from you...

Ryan Rethmeier

WESTERN PUMP, Inc.

Tristate

Post by Tristate » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:10 pm

WE still need techs.

fuelmantech
Pump Jockey

Post by fuelmantech » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 am

We are a Southeastern based petroleum equipment distributor that has openings for technicians. Fast paced, top of the line service department, with benefits, competitive pay & includes such items as company phone 401k & other perks. We prefer experience in pump hydraulics, electronics, with mechanical and electrical aptitude. If you think you might be interested please email your resume me.

Thanks
"Do the kind of job that if at the end of the day, your employer had to pay you what you were worth, they couldn't afford to keep you, rather than for you to owe them."

petazwork
Pump Jockey

Post by petazwork » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:48 am

We need techs in Phoenix, Nice and Warm!!! fserv.inst@gmail.com