Looking to relocate in a year or two

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
Alex tuynman
Head Tech

Looking to relocate in a year or two

Post by Alex tuynman » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Me and my wife are planning on moving to the Seattle/Tacoma area in the next few years. We are just looking for a change of pace and scenery. I am a Petroleum Tech with a few years experience doing things such as removing UST's and installing AST's, along with some dispenser start ups and veeder root ATG startups and other things as well. I was also responsible for about 50 compliance test sites so I have experience in cathodic testing, line and leak detector testing, functionality testing and monitor functionality testing. I come from a small company (I am the only employee) so I was able to see some of the daily ins and outs of running a business as well as be involved with making some decisions for operations.

I don't have a ton of experience but I am always looking to gain more. I am putting this out there early in order see what companies there are in that area.

Thank you very much.
Alex
Last edited by Alex tuynman on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

rcooley
Head Tech

Re: Looking to relocate in a year or two

Post by rcooley » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:45 am

Hi Alex,
I work for Mascott Equipment Company - we have been in busy since 1960 and still growing. We have offices in Seattle, Portland, Tri-Cities and Anchorage -with remote techs that cover areas in between.

When you are ready to make the move to the Great NW please give us a call at 800-452-5019. We will be happy to talk to you about joining our great service team.

Regards,
Robin