Seeking Ser Post In Louisiana

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
petroman2014
Pump Jockey

Seeking Ser Post In Louisiana

Post by petroman2014 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:21 pm

Hello...Appreciate you taking the time to read this...I am a 25+ yr experienced Service Tech and Parts Mgr....I have been outta the loop for 2.5 yrs as I was the caregiver to my mother at which she past this last Dec 2016, having settled all issues I am now seeking to get back out there and see what I can fix...First and fore most my CERTIFICATIONS are out of date, but my hands on experience with Gilbarco, DresserWayne, Tokiem, Bennet(don't laugh), Red Jac , Veeder Root HAS NOT escaped me...I am experienced with annuals for ATG and most out lying sensors...

I most now tell you what I have LIMITED experience with : VeriFone, Ruby, Pass Port, construction.

I reside in Rayne Louisiana with my wife...I am 63yrs old and in pretty fair health, seeking to put my retirement on stand still...

I am open to parttime or full time service position....Look forward to hearing from Companies in Louisiana...

God Bless America..

petroman2014
Pump Jockey

Re: Seeking Ser Post In Louisiana

Post by petroman2014 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 am

Geeze people....62 reads and no comment..I know I am senior material BUT I haven't lost it in the Brain...What are you expecting for 63...At least I wont be jumping from every employer for the next 25 yrs as so many do.

vaills
Pump Jockey

Re: Seeking Ser Post In Louisiana

Post by vaills » Fri May 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Wish you were in East Texas, we have no problem with seniors as we will all be there eventually. Any company that passes you up due to being a senior " Shame on Them ".