Looking for work

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
hapykmaper65

Looking for work

Post by hapykmaper65 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:13 pm

I am currently seeking work in the environmental compliance field. I have 25 plus years experience managing environmental compliance activities for underground and aboveground storage tank systems in the US and Canada. My experience includes, but is not limited to, the management of Notice of Violations, permits, annual testing programs, monthly inspection programs, alarm management, as well as tracking regulatory changes, developing policies and procedures, and participating in RFPs.

I am located in Houston, TX.

NewGEMC
Head Tech

Re: Looking for work

Post by NewGEMC » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:40 am

Any interest in relocating to Colorado? See who we are at; www.tboneconstruction.com

Fueltechpro
Head Tech

Re: Looking for work

Post by Fueltechpro » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:55 pm

hapykmaper65 wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:13 pm
I am currently seeking work in the environmental compliance field. I have 25 plus years experience managing environmental compliance activities for underground and aboveground storage tank systems in the US and Canada. My experience includes, but is not limited to, the management of Notice of Violations, permits, annual testing programs, monthly inspection programs, alarm management, as well as tracking regulatory changes, developing policies and procedures, and participating in RFPs.

I am located in Houston, TX.
Hi contact me at Fueltechpro@gmail.com I am also from Houston TX