commander,omnia, applause how that works

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
shan
Pump Jockey

commander,omnia, applause how that works

Post by shan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:27 am

ok all the gurus i have commander with e700 with omnia and applause. with out omnia that's how i was connecting them. all the pump loops go through FCI box and all crinds go through BRCM2 with 422 conversion kits. all was working fine and now i have omnia in the play. one of my co worker moved all the crinds to FCI and all the pump loops to BRCM2 and all was working fine and applause was working also. only problem i had the crinds were getting stuck at one moment please when store was busy. solved that problem by splitting crinds on different rs232 boards in FCI. how its working i have no clue still in my head crinds should be on BRCM2. because omnia is crind board and we programe omnia for applause, pump loops never comes in the play. why its working that way??????????????????????

Mrdangerous
Head Tech

Re: commander,omnia, applause how that works

Post by Mrdangerous » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:37 pm

shan wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:27 am
ok all the gurus i have commander with e700 with omnia and applause. with out omnia that's how i was connecting them. all the pump loops go through FCI box and all crinds go through BRCM2 with 422 conversion kits. all was working fine and now i have omnia in the play. one of my co worker moved all the crinds to FCI and all the pump loops to BRCM2 and all was working fine and applause was working also. only problem i had the crinds were getting stuck at one moment please when store was busy. solved that problem by splitting crinds on different rs232 boards in FCI. how its working i have no clue still in my head crinds should be on BRCM2. because omnia is crind board and we programe omnia for applause, pump loops never comes in the play. why its working that way??????????????????????
Just be grateful and walk away slowly.
No, I can't sell you cigarettes. I don't work here and this pile of parts is the cash register.

mike_dzl
Pump Jockey

Re: commander,omnia, applause how that works

Post by mike_dzl » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:44 am

Applause data, and eventually EMV will all run over the Dispenser 2-wire (or dedicated CAT6) In the meantime, if you have Omnia with Commander, you are supposed to be setting the CRIND Baudrate to 9600. (In the UPM and in the Commander under managed modules.) Generally, I don't use the converters, I run the BRCM2 in passthrough mode. You wire the pump loop (from pumps) through the field wiring board in the BRCM2, out the top of the board to the FCI. Leave CRIND's in the FCI.
Mike Gentles

G-Man