VeriFone/Wayne outside EMV with single Jade

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
gassguzzlr
Head Tech

VeriFone/Wayne outside EMV with single Jade

Post by gassguzzlr » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:07 pm

I’m trying to get outside EMV working at a Shell location that has a RubyCI and dual sided 4/V dispensers with single Jade boards, QVGA displays and Wayne Connect. Wayne help desk told me that the single Jade board per dispenser will work. Before upgrading anything I tried to ping all the fueling points from the indoor Wayne connect because someone else installed it a while ago and I figured I should check the equipment. I was not able to ping anything from inside, so I went out to each dispenser and tried to ping through the in-dispenser Wayne connects. Only the A sides would ping outside. I’m planning to return with some new Wayne Connect equipment to troubleshoot further. Have any of you gotten outside EMV to work with a single Jade per dispenser. I’m assuming it will since that option is available in the IX configurator. All the others I have done have been the dual board IOTV setup. Thanks.

TNE
Head Tech

Re: VeriFone/Wayne outside EMV with single Jade

Post by TNE » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:35 am

Dozens of sites working with single Jade boards. Ours are all Shell. There are VeriFone and Wayne playbooks for each oil company release.

HWE
Head Tech

Post by HWE » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:11 am

With a single Jade board, you only have a single IP address to ping.

gassguzzlr
Head Tech

Post by gassguzzlr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:33 pm

Thank you! That’s what I needed to know.