FlexPay II w/ UX410s

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
hahutt
Head Tech

FlexPay II w/ UX410s

Post by hahutt » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:11 pm

An M15482A001 kit was ordered to install UX410s on a FPII dispenser. Parts have been installed correctly, with A/B side UX410s and FCBs connected to there corresponding positions on the DCM2.2 according to MDE-5367B. TLS certs have been loaded, configured for VFI in secure menu, adjusted IP address to 172.20.100.1 for A side and .3 for B side. Setup the same in SSoM and SSoM IP adjusted to 172.20.100.254, all subnet masks are default 255.255.255.0. The site is running serial still, and DCRs have been set for RFID. Commander Ruby 2 POS running Buypass 3.10.43, FCBs have 3.5.10 loaded. All FCBs showing the contactless card with an X simble. I've disabled the crls reader warning on one, UX410 led blinks and is not solid. Does not respond to contactless cards and also doesn't in diagnostics.

I'm not sure what we're missing here.. VLAN jumper also installed and set for signal auth even though not running serial.
Not sure if it has to be CoIP but MDE shows a non-dedicated highspeed connection diagram for the DCM 2.2. I also did not choose UX410 as an option with activating but I highly doubted this was the issue. Have left site and will be returning later. If anyone has any experience with FPII UX410s and Commander setup running off serial please share some insight!

Thanks y'all.

- I’m hoping it’s not looking like all doa 410’s.

justinforman
Head Tech

Re: FlexPay II w/ UX410s

Post by justinforman » Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:27 pm

I'm not a verifone guy, but to run contactless you need to be running EMV. I haven't seen any emv sites not running coip.

hahutt
Head Tech

Re: FlexPay II w/ UX410s

Post by hahutt » Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:41 pm

It was actually the network didn't have the pdl set for contactless. Called TAC again and one of the guys said he just dealt with this issue. And it was from the network not having contactless enabled on the pdl.

I then asked "you sure? Why wouldn't it work in diagnostics?" And he said that's why lol. If it ain't enabled on the network it won't even function period.

So contactless works fine, they are EMV just serial. Debit equipment checked in DCR attributes. Would be awesome to know in say, idk, a document that describes how to insta.. or a MDE..........

I too haven't seen any contactless sites running coip and swore that would be why. But thank the Lord above it wasn't lol.