ruby only site with wayne ovation pumps

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: ruby only site with wayne ovation pumps

Post by ZMiller » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:24 am

2400 consoles? I have one blue and two red ones in a box collecting dust. I'm told the red ones are service consoles. What's the difference?
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

cantdrive55
Head Tech

Post by cantdrive55 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 am

I've found that if you're going to use rebuilt boards, bring 2 of them. Not knocking the rebuilders but I've had my fair share of DOA rebuilt parts. (especially from Verifone)

skonley
Head Tech

Post by skonley » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:09 pm

LSD350 wrote:ok guys found out what was going on .. but first let answer again some questions you guys had ..

yes we replaced the EC-main board

for the 3rd time guys the DD-box board is good .... the LIGHTS ARE ON ... when i say good its good :)

no i do not and did not have a underground wiring problem ...

now on the wayne EC you can not have more than 25-35MA DC on the data wires ...

yes we previously changed the powersupply and all the voltages checked on point ... we figured out that it must have been a rebuilders issue so we orderd another companion board and got another power supply along with hiper-pib board from another supplier ... cold started the hyper board with the new parts .. the DC MA were now in correct range and now the Site is back online .... .. so yeah we were getting bad rebuild parts

thanks to everyone for the help and information ... but no thanks to the Skonley you are a arrogant DI*K ... if you are so GOOD at this you should have said to check my DC MA voltage from the start but ya didnt bc you DIDNT know.... so take this situation and learn from it like i have done
You can say what you want about me, but I can guarantee there is no way in hell it would have taken me 8 days to fix that problem. And if you check through the thread I was the only one who mentioned wires. One more thing, not having redundancy of critical parts (and that fact you aren't using genuine parts) speak volumes about your company. Good luck in the future, you're gonna need it.
Be alert - we need more lerts!

LSD350
Pump Jockey

Post by LSD350 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:58 pm

[quote="whittingtonm"]LSD350, you haven't been on the forum long, but you will get a lot more help from old timers if you don't take offense at the least little smilie. :o Some folks who are busy will take time out to try to help another forum member, but they might not have time to sugar coat what they say.

The Internet is fine for communicating information, but it's real easy to read emotion and intent where none was intended. I've been on the forum a long time, and I can't think of any here who want to pick a fight

if he is a old timer he should know that if you dont have nice way of saying something then dont say it at all .....

its pretty clear to me that he has nothing to do but be on this site and brag about how good he is without giving actual help ... if you dont see that thats fine but i see it

LSD350
Pump Jockey

Post by LSD350 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:05 pm

skonley wrote:
LSD350 wrote:ok guys found out what was going on .. but first let answer again some questions you guys had ..

for the 3rd time guys the DD-box board is good .... the LIGHTS ARE ON ... when i say good its good :)

yes we previously changed the powersupply and all the voltages checked on point ... we figured out that it must have been a rebuilders issue so we orderd another companion board and got another power supply along with hiper-pib board from another supplier ... cold started the hyper board with the new parts .. the DC MA were now in correct range and now the Site is back online .... .. so yeah we were getting bad rebuild parts

thanks to everyone for the help and information ... but no thanks to the Skonley you are a arrogant DI*K ... if you are so GOOD at this you should have said to check my DC MA voltage from the start but ya didnt bc you DIDNT know.... so take this situation and learn from it like i have done
You can say what you want about me, but I can guarantee there is no way in hell it would have taken me 8 days to fix that problem. And if you check through the thread I was the only one who mentioned wires. One more thing, not having redundancy of critical parts (and that fact you aren't using genuine parts) speak volumes about your company. Good luck in the future, you're gonna need it.

only reason it took eight days was bc the parts didnt come next day air like was promised ... your comments will now be ignored so you still comment if you like but im done with you .. i will keep reporting you as well .... one more thing GENUINE WAYNE EC PARTS ???hahahahah they end of life dude ask wayne for a ec part they sending you a fusion ..... checking the wiring and checking MA DC voltage is 2 different things .... im sure you always check the MA on your commucation wires everytime you have a site down thats just soooooooo common ...get off your high horse ....

skonley
Head Tech

Post by skonley » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:56 pm

LSD350 wrote:
skonley wrote:

only reason it took eight days was bc the parts didnt come next day air like was promised ... your comments will now be ignored so you still comment if you like but im done with you .. i will keep reporting you as well .... one more thing GENUINE WAYNE EC PARTS ???hahahahah they end of life dude ask wayne for a ec part they sending you a fusion ..... checking the wiring and checking MA DC voltage is 2 different things .... im sure you always check the MA on your commucation wires everytime you have a site down thats just soooooooo common ...get off your high horse ....
That's funny because I have 2 companion boards and 2 Hyper-PIB that came from Wayne on my truck right now. What's probably funnier is/was the look on the customers face when he gets that bill. Again, good luck being a hack that works for a shlocko outfit. :lol:
Be alert - we need more lerts!

whittingtonm
Head Tech

Post by whittingtonm » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:46 pm

OK, it's been a long day. I don't want to say anything rash here, but I think this thread has about run out of usefulness.