Chevron Passport and Mako

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
Mrdangerous
Head Tech

Chevron Passport and Mako

Post by Mrdangerous » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:29 pm

I have a v10PMP1 Chevron Passport site that's been up and running on a Mako for over a year with no issues. Yesterday, they open up at 5am with Network Offline. No credit or debit. Chevron blames Mako, Mako blames Gilbarco. Gilbarco can't dial in because the Passport won't answer a VOIP phone call. I can ping every device in the system from the server except the Mako. Internet is ok. Mako tech says he can log in and ping the Passport router. Echo test fails. TAC recommends re-imaging the EDH since a dial-in is impossible. EDH is clean imaged and reloaded. No change. Router and cabling replaced twice. All IP addresses are confirmed and Chevron tried 2 different security authentication codes. Network settings on the server even show an internet connection with data passing back and forth. Anyone have a clue :?:
No, I can't sell you cigarettes. I don't work here and this pile of parts is the cash register.