WTB: Stage II Vapor Recovery Test Equipment - OPW/VacuSmart 13000 (or similar)

Buy, sell or swap- post your list of surplus equipment or petroleum equipment related classified. What you are trying to find? Post your wish list, because someone out there knows where to find it!
glop6868
Pump Jockey

WTB: Stage II Vapor Recovery Test Equipment - OPW/VacuSmart 13000 (or similar)

Post by glop6868 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Greetings;

I am in search of Stage 2 Vapor Recovery Test Equipment. Something like an OPW VacuSmart Model 13000 (or similar) would be great! The device would have to be in full working order, good to excellent condition with all accessories included. Tried eBay already... nothing there. Google search... nothing. Do any of you kind people have any of this equipment you would like to unload at fair price? Send me a text at: 928-421-3730

ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: WTB: Stage II Vapor Recovery Test Equipment - OPW/VacuSmart 13000 (or similar)

Post by ZMiller » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:59 pm

VacuSmart is for testing thermal oxidization vac assist. Yo testing Hazzo's if so I would like to come by and watch.

I knew if I waited long enough my ship would come back to the dock. I was going to use the yellow rugged cases as beer coolers this summer on a beach in Mexico.

I have two;
Triangle TVLM=001's Tri-Testers blue in yellow.
Software 2.96 and 2.01
Last Calibrated 6/23/2016
at 30 CFH 0.998
at 60 CFH 0.999
at 90 CFH 0.997

I have one;
Triangle vapor blockage tester.

All in working order but requiring re-calibration certification.
Tell me what you think they are worth and I'll send you pictures?
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"