National Tanks Conference

Underground storage tank regulations, compliance issues and news from EPA OUST, ASTSWMO, CALCUPA and state regulatory agencies.
CherokeeUST
Head Tech

National Tanks Conference

Post by CherokeeUST » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:50 pm

I admit some bias in thinking this is the best UST conference. I was on the planning team for over a decade.

The call for abstracts for the 2020 NTC has been posted on the NEIWPCC website. The conference planning team is particularly interested in presentations that focus on cross-programmatic issues addressing UST, LUST, and Financial Responsibility/State Funds.

https://neiwpcc.org/our-programs/underg ... abstracts/
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.

Robert
www.linkedin.com/in/robertlargent

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Re: National Tanks Conference

Post by CherokeeUST » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:16 am

The New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission (NEIWPCC) is now accepting abstract submissions for the 27th National Tanks Conference & Exposition. The conference will be held September 22-24, 2020 at the Wyndham Grand in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Pre-conference workshops will be held on September 21. Please use this form to submit an abstract to be considered for a conference presentation, pre-conference workshop, or poster. You may also suggest a topic or presenter. The deadline for submission is Friday, February 7, 2020.

https://neiwpcc.org/our-programs/underg ... abstracts/
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.

Robert

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Re: National Tanks Conference

Post by CherokeeUST » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:08 am

The deadline for submission is Friday, February 7, 2020

Robert