Lurked, but never posted. Hey from CA

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
DispatchLife

Lurked, but never posted. Hey from CA

Post by DispatchLife » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Hey all, I've poked around here as a guest for a few years... Thought I'd register and say hey!

I'm about 5 years in the industry. I work for an oil company in CA dispatching techs and contractors to fix and test stuff. No field experience for the industry, I've had to learn through osmosis over the phone. I've used this forum researching a few issues in the past and thought I'd say thanks!
"Hey (insert tech name here)... I know it's 4:45pm but I just saw the site went down. Can you... **Click** Hello?" :lol:

ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: Lurked, but never posted. Hey from CA

Post by ZMiller » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:16 pm

Lots of Lurkers poking around and many for years. Your not a Freeloader because here on the forum everything's free. All sober comments from most perspectives are appreciated. Any advice asked for and or given on this forum should be only considered as marginal Therapy for field service technicians, service dispatchers and fueling site operators.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they begin looking forward to the trip"