Monthly CSLD report on TLS-450 Plus

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
Petropimp

Monthly CSLD report on TLS-450 Plus

Post by Petropimp » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:58 am

does anyone know how to re-print the daily passing CSLD report for all tanks that prints off every morning on a TLS-450. The store clerks typically keep the original, but I would like to have a copy of it for myself when doing monthly walk throughs. I know how to go in and print off a 12 month report for individual tank, but I was wondering if there was a way to get a single month that shows all the tanks.

Samir
Head Tech

Re: Monthly CSLD report on TLS-450 Plus

Post by Samir » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:48 pm

Petropimp wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:58 am
does anyone know how to re-print the daily passing CSLD report for all tanks that prints off every morning on a TLS-450. The store clerks typically keep the original, but I would like to have a copy of it for myself when doing monthly walk throughs. I know how to go in and print off a 12 month report for individual tank, but I was wondering if there was a way to get a single month that shows all the tanks.
If you download and read the owners manual for the 450, it will tell you how to print off all sorts of reports. 8-)
Not a technician even though it says 'Head Tech'. :?

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Post by CherokeeUST » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:38 am

Maybe one of these videos might help you?

TLS 450+ videos

The user manual is here.
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/

HunterMEvansJr

Post by HunterMEvansJr » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:44 pm

From the home screen:

Menu
Reports
Environmental
Combined Tank Test
Select Tank