EXTRA EXTRA!!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! Guardian is WHAT?!?!

Post your company's job openings here. Individuals seeking employment are also encouraged to post resumes.
GuardianFuelJobs
Head Tech

EXTRA EXTRA!!!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! Guardian is WHAT?!?!

Post by GuardianFuelJobs » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:31 pm

Good Evening Petroleum World!

If you have ever wanted to join the best in the business.. this is the time to jump onto the Guardian Train!

⛽Want to work for a Company where EVERYONE started from the ground up and worked up the ladder?
That is Guardian
⛽What to work with a family when your away from your family?
That is Guardian
⛽What to work at a place with an amazing culture and a place that walks the walk and talks the talk?
That is Guardian

We are growing by leaps and bounds!!

If you are in the following areas... lets connect and chat..
Even if you are NOT in these areas and you want to jump on board the fastest growing and the hottest industry...lets talk.

Want to know what is so awesome about Guardian??? you have heard the rumors... well.. YOU have to pick up the phone and dial... Only you can be the one to be proactive and reach out to me!
All conversations are confidential! 352-275-6184 --or christywolfe@guardianfueltech.com

Clarksville, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Bowling Green, KY
Jackson, TN
Macon, GA
Shreveport, LA
Lake Charles, LA
Rustin,LA
Monroe, LA
Alexandria, LA

Additionally-- Construction-- if you have experience with installing UST and AST... you are in the Panhandle.. you are in Jax, Tampa, BHAM... Lets chat!! We have a bonus regarding EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION PEOPLE!!

Wanna see more??? Come on.. you know you do... You have heard "rumors" but your almost afraid to reach out.. ask your colleagues.. I will give it to you straight.

I discuss as much as I can over the phone- I answer all questions!
Want to see for yourself- reach out... 🙌