Current Lead Tech Looking

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
Posgeek
Pump Jockey

Current Lead Tech Looking

Post by Posgeek » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:45 pm

I am currently a lead tech with a texas company. I have been a service technician for more then 8 years.
I am currently certified in these fields listed below:
  • GILBARCO FUELING SYSTEMS
  • GILBARCO PASSPORT SYSTEM
  • VERIFONE POINT OF SALE (ruby to current commander)
  • Veeder Root systems
These certifications are current.
I also have knowledge in wayne dispensing systems and have been certifed.
I also have Management experience in the retail settings.

I am seeking something diffrent, not the same service tech job. I am looking for a leadership positions. Whether that's as a Trainer, Service Manager, or even a Sales position. I am looking for something new, a strong company that belives in their team. If your looking for a hard worker inside and outside of the office I am your candidate. Resume is available per request.

I am willing to relocate for the right job!

PEMCo

Re: Current Lead Tech Looking

Post by PEMCo » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:56 am

If interested, PMECo of Dallas is hiring please visit the website at www.pmecok.com and fill out the online app.

HobbsHR
Pump Jockey

Post by HobbsHR » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:21 am

We're looking for the right individual for a unique opportunity in North Dakota. NON OIL PATCH!

If your interested send me your resume and a brief note on where you want to be in 5 years..

HOBBS Petroleum Construction and Maintenance

hr.resumes@hobbspump.com

AustinTX
Pump Jockey

Post by AustinTX » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:27 am

Looking to stay in TX? I have open lead tech position in Austin, which will include relocation and oppty to help develop a expanding market for us to include sales and business development. We already have service techs in market, but looking for a lead to help us grown and expand. We are very large and stable company covering TX, NM, and parts of AZ, LA and OK.

ZMiller
Head Tech

Post by ZMiller » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:20 am

And who might you be?
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

AustinTX
Pump Jockey

Post by AustinTX » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:47 pm

Me - Matt Jenkins, VP with D&H United. We are growing in DFW, Austin, San Antonio, McAllen and Houston (those are the markets I manage) We have added quite a few techs over last several months and specifically I'm looking to build out a larger team in Austin first half of this year. Looking for Gilbarco and Wayne techs - we are GVR house with our own certified trainer, but take care of a lot of out-of-warranty Wayne equipment also. contact me at mjenkins@dh-united.com if any of this sounds interesting. We are building a great team

grkosh

Post by grkosh » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:50 pm

Guardian fueling technologies Nashville Tn branch is looking for a Lead tech that can handle the heavier aspects such as the P.o.s and be able to mentor and help train the next generation as well .This opportunity is for someone that not only wants to work at a Great company ,but also to help build and develop a team in a thriving market .We offer a positive environment ,Great pay benefits ,company vehicle ,cell phone ect. and tech incentive bonuses.
guardianfueltech.com
Service Manager
Josh Iliades
jiliades@guardianfueltech.com
270-361-9623