Looking for new home.

Looking for work? Post your resume here.
Posgeek
Pump Jockey

Looking for new home.

Post by Posgeek » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:43 pm

4 years dispensers and pos troubleshooting experience. Certified with Wayne, Verifone commander, and also taken classes for franklin fueling systems. Knowledgeable on veeder root, red jacket. 3 years of management experience. And I'm wanting to expand my knowledge in the petroleum field. I've done rebrands of most major oil companies also fluent in new store pos installations.

KEARCorp

Re: Looking for new home.

Post by KEARCorp » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:36 am

We are a POL & Fuels Construction & Maintenance company seeking qualified technicians to join our team. We would greatly appreciate a resume sent to recruiting@kearcorp.com

GrauMaint
Pump Jockey

Post by GrauMaint » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:34 am

We are located in Wilder, KY, seeking technicians who want to grow in the industry and be part of a great company. We offer generous wages, paid employee health insurance and more. You can send your resume to darylg@harrygrauandsons.com.
Daryl Grau
Harry Grau & Sons, Inc
112 North St
Wilder, KY 41071
859-581-1651
darylg@harrygrauandsons.com

Andy2me
Pump Jockey

Post by Andy2me » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:24 am

We are looking for experienced technicians in the Kansas City are. Please send resume to toomey@peiofkc.com.
Andy Toomey
President
toomey@peiofkc.com
816-421-0044 office
913-230-0447 mobile

northernequipment

Post by northernequipment » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:13 am

Northern Equipment Company located in SE Wisconsin is looking to hire. We are Wayne, Verifone, Franklin Fueling distributors. Please email me at jakob@northernequipment.company.
Jakob Tetzlaff
Northern Equipment Company
Waukesha, WI

scottorl
Pump Jockey

Post by scottorl » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 am

We are looking for good techs at Adams Tank & Lift in Florida, if you are interested e-mail scottrose@adamstank.com.

TLM2017

Post by TLM2017 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:11 pm

Looking for a Tech for North California. Full time. contact jron@petrolaborforce.com 310-639-2227 x0309
A full-time electrician/petroleum technician is responsible for working with fuel dispensers, pumps and various other service station equipment (Gilbarco, Veeder-Root, Red Jacket and more) and retail Point of Sale (POS) systems (VeriFone, Passport).
Electrical license must be current! Travel is required throughout the state and surrounding areas with expenses fully paid.
Preference given to individuals with industry experience. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Must be electrically, mechanically and technically inclined, familiar with computer operations and an aptitude for learning.
• Strong customer service and inter-personal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently, but also be able to act in a leadership role to provide oversight to others.
Candidates must maintain a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and be able to pass criminal background check and a pre-employment physical.
If you are interested, please respond by sending a resume or brief work history, along with salary or hourly requirements.

ICC/Gilbarco/Bennett/PetroVend/OPW/Franklin Fueling/Incon/Veeder-Root/VR Registers & Meters/LC Meters