This is the most popular Forum Area. Read before posting here.

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
CherokeeUST
Head Tech

This is the most popular Forum Area. Read before posting here.

Post by CherokeeUST » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:30 am

Tips for posting in these forums.

DO NOT USE ALL CAPS. On the Internet this is considered to be "Yelling".

Do not post abusive messages directed towards any other individual or entity.

No racist, sexist or abusive language is allowed here. If you feel someone is verbally abusing you or being offensive, please report it.

Post your topic in one section only. Do not post one topic numerous times throughout the forums. This is considered spam and will be deleted.

Use English for all posts. This is not meant to be demeaning to any other languages. We want the forums to be useful to all PEI members and English is the language chosen for this forum.

Please try to use English in a way that is understandable. Misspellings happen and sometimes sentences can be up mixed. (c:}

If you have trouble with spelling, write your comments in Word first then use the spell checker in Word to check your language.

The Admin has last say on all issues. If you have any questions, suggestions, comments or concerns with this forum please contact the admin directly.

REMEMBER!! (Yes I am raising my voice) When asking for advice on this forum a lot of the members here make their living working on petroleum dispensing equipment, it's not fair to them to expect them to give you their expertise with no compensation. Feel free to ask any question, but do not be offended if the only answer you receive is "Call a reputable contractor". IF someone does answer your question, please do not forget to let them know you appreciate their time and effort. If the answer you receive does not fix your problem the members of this forum are not responsible for any other problems that may arise from your breaking equipment you are not trained to work on. :twisted:

Thank you all for participating in this forum, it is a wealth of free information and with your input it will continue to be a great source of knowledge for us all.

:ugeek: :shock:
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Re: This is the most popular Forum Area. Read before posting here.

Post by CherokeeUST » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:25 am

Just an FYI. The folks on here get paid to work on petroleum equipment and systems, so think about the advise you're asking for.

Some of it is VERY technical and cannot be readily explained online to a novice and leads to everyone getting frustrated.

If you break something trying to homeschool it, it is entirely your responsibility and you'll be paying the technician to fix it anyways.

Best advice to new people, find a good, reliable technician near you. Ask them questions while they are there.

REMEMBER!! (Yes I am raising my voice) When asking for advice on this forum a lot of the members here make their living working on petroleum dispensing equipment, it's not fair to them to expect them to give you their expertise with no compensation. Feel free to ask any question, but do not be offended if the only answer you receive is "Call a reputable contractor". IF someone does answer your question, please do not forget to let them know you appreciate their time and effort. If the answer you receive does not fix your problem the members of this forum are not responsible for any other problems that may arise from your breaking equipment you are not trained to work on. :twisted:
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/