Tokheim is now part of OPW

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Tokheim is now part of OPW

Post by CherokeeUST » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Probably not news you can use, but I think it is interesting.
http://fuelmarketernews.com/dover-to-ac ... oup-s-a-s/
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.

Robert
www.linkedin.com/in/robertlargent

ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: Tokheim is now part of OPW

Post by ZMiller » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Isn't that interesting. SAS is south American operations?
I wonder if or when Tokheim BV France becomes part of a deal? That could be really interesting.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

whittingtonm
Head Tech

Post by whittingtonm » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Hard to tell. Here's what Bloomberg/Business Week had to say about who they might be:

"Tokheim S.A.S. offers fuel retailing solutions to oil companies, hyper/supermarkets, and independent fuel retailers in France and internationally."

dreymeek
Head Tech

Post by dreymeek » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:16 pm

Just when the Premier C nightmares finally went away at night..... On a good note, maybe the 785 is coming back so we have something to replace those piece of Shiite Glbarco Gasboys!

Kennyl
Head Tech

Post by Kennyl » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:12 am

dreymeek wrote: On a good note, maybe the 785 is coming back so we have something to replace those piece of Shiite Glbarco Gasboys!

I don't think that we will be that lucky.
Trying to get my forum status back to its former glory!

dieselengine9
Head Tech

Post by dieselengine9 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:44 am

Kennyl wrote:
dreymeek wrote: On a good note, maybe the 785 is coming back so we have something to replace those piece of Shiite Glbarco Gasboys!

I don't think that we will be that lucky.
Yeah they'll bring back the Centurion instead :?

ZMiller
Head Tech

Post by ZMiller » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:37 am

The Centurion I thought was your favorite.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

405pumptech1
Pump Jockey

Post by 405pumptech1 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:31 pm

If anyone has been keeping up with tokheim in the European market they are way ahead of anything Gilbarco is putting out or has to offer. Google them and check out their website. Lots of cool stuff. Nice dispensers, POS, tank monitors, EMV ready and capable, and a New solution for making tanks doublewall. We in the US are years behind them. They have been busy since they left the US. They never went out of business just out of the US market.

technoman
Head Tech

Post by technoman » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:50 pm

I hope Tokhiem comes back there time is up next year I would laugh and join. And watch Gilbarco and Wayne pucker because Tokhiem already has the EMV technology and it works great.
Keep it simple the more Complex it is the more expensive and harder to understand and guess what you get the same result. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: