Fuel for Clover EMV POS Solution

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
APS Equipment Sales
Head Tech

Fuel for Clover EMV POS Solution

Post by APS Equipment Sales » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:52 pm

Have you seen those expensive proposals for the EMV upgrade inside the store and at the pump? Well get rid of them and call APS International Inc and find out how you can spend less than $10K and get a complete POS Solution that will meet your needs for the current EMV requirement inside the store and take care of the EMV compliant requirement at the pump in 2017.

"Testifying at the hearing, Jared Scheeler, managing director of The Hub Convenience Stores Inc., indicated that it has cost his chain of four North Dakota convenience stores $134,500 to date to install point-of-sale and pump card readers that accept EMV chip transactions. The average transition cost is more than $26,000 per store" (NACS, 10/22/2015).

Fuel for Clover is the first Level 3 EMV Compliant POS Solution for Gas Stations. Fuel for Clover/Mobil is EMV Compliant (not just EMV get "ready" to spend more money) and its platform meets your current EMV requirements today and allows you to build for tomorrow (Pay the Pump, NFC, Beacon, etc.).

We look forward to introducing you to a POS system that is all about putting your needs at the center of its solutions.

Please call 970-685-4555

ATLTech
Head Tech

Re: Fuel for Clover EMV POS Solution

Post by ATLTech » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:53 pm

Way to come in here and spam up the forum. I'm ready to buy one. Where do I sign?

ATLTech
Head Tech

Post by ATLTech » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 am

Thanks for deleting all the other posts. I looked up the fuel for clover and found little to no info. The only thing I found was reviews on just the clover which were not what I would consider spectacular. Obviously I am not a customer but it may be helpful to have an actual demo video for potential customers. The only video I found was a cartoon animated video.

405pumptech1
Pump Jockey

Post by 405pumptech1 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:31 pm

Well then why speak up on something you know nothing about? To be honest I probably know little more than you do about Fuel For Clover. I do however know some of the people involved with designing the App, and selling the system. Some great people, who know a lot about POS and Fuel POS and are passionate about making changes to the Fuel POS industry. This is not spam, It is a 100% viable option for any C-Store owner wanting to upgrade to all the newest forms of payments, highest security, and at a much lower cost. I've yet to see one live but they did have it up and running at NACS and I do know they have several live sites that are operational. Don't knock it till You try it.

c

ATLTech
Head Tech

Post by ATLTech » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Read the post. I did not say anything bad about the product. All I pointed out was the lack of positive reviews online. By the way I originally called it spam because the original poster copy/pasted the same post into 3 other threads. Those threads were techs looking for help from other techs. Not to buy or sell a new POS. THAT IS SPAM...

sykes
Head Tech

Post by sykes » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:42 pm

I'm still trying to figure out when the service/technical forum became an place to advertise new products. Post this crap in the classifieds or general business and leave it out of the service/technical forum.

jingwak
Head Tech

Post by jingwak » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:15 am

I was one of those who got spammed with Fuel for Clover on a post recently when I was asking questions to the forum about Commander for Sinclair locations. I do appreciate the administrator taking it off because is wasn't subject related and had spam footprint to it. On the general subject of ANY new and competitive POS systems, store owners and buyers should beware that partnerships exist between networks and equipment manufacturers. Just when you think you're getting a low up front cost for new equipment that is thousands less than the majors, a higher re-occurring fee may result with daily network transactions ongoing. That, combined with fewer if any techs around in your area to perform repairs on off brand equipment equals large future headaches, IMHO.