Old Wayne Dispensers from Trendar to Commander

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
hahutt
Head Tech

Old Wayne Dispensers from Trendar to Commander

Post by hahutt » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:34 pm

So I have a site that a buddy of mine is working on. Customer wants his truck diesel dispensers on his commander and he's taking out his trendar.

I know nothing about Dresser Wayne, and my Wayne buddy knows nothing about these because they predate his knowledge.

phpBB [media]

Commander is programmed for the new fueling positions. Site had a Gilbarco DBOX and NexGen for comms to Trendar. Twisted pair removed from DBOX and landed on a Current Loop VFI board, no flashing just closed loop. Initializing fuel did nothing.

I figured the pump ID's would need to be updated, since they're probably on 1-5 (physical ID's are 11-15). We took off all dispensers except the 11-15 in case they were affected by the others, still no flashing or comms. What would we need to get this working?

I've tried to supply a picture, have no clue what type of Wayne dispenser is.

Can't get the photo to load in the post but here's a link:
https://cloud.shutts.page/apps/files_sh ... 95d4e4a6d0

petrodood1
Head Tech

Re: Old Wayne Dispensers from Trendar to Commander

Post by petrodood1 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:42 pm

They look like 4vista's do they have Igem pump computer? Is there a model number tag on the base? Post a picture of it. Either way set the id's to match whatever the pump number is 1=1, 2=2, 3=3 and so on.
Are you here to raise the prices?

I thought it would work even though the bag said "OUT OF SERVICE"