PEI TO FORM SERVICE TECH TRAINING COMMITTEE

Forum news, tips, updates and highlights from the forum and the PEI website.
CherokeeUST
Head Tech

PEI TO FORM SERVICE TECH TRAINING COMMITTEE

Post by CherokeeUST » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:30 am

In 2016, PEI released three tools to help members address the industry-wide shortage of service technicians: recruitment videos, a skills assessment test and a service technician training manual with an accompanying test. At the request of the PEI Board of Directors, the association is forming a new ad hoc committee to recommend additional service tech-related resources, if any, that PEI should develop. The committee will conduct much of its work by email and telephone, with the possibility of one face-to-face meeting in late 2017 or early 2018. If you are interested in serving on this committee, please send your name, company, contact information and a brief statement of your qualifications to Rick Long at rlong@pei.org.
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/

dieselengine9
Head Tech

Re: PEI TO FORM SERVICE TECH TRAINING COMMITTEE

Post by dieselengine9 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 am

I hear the written test after the three hour video on "posting to the PEI Forum" is a real killer. :shock:

dmcginnis89
Head Tech

Re: PEI TO FORM SERVICE TECH TRAINING COMMITTEE

Post by dmcginnis89 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:22 am

dieselengine9 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 am
I hear the written test after the three hour video on "posting to the PEI Forum" is a real killer. :shock:
:lol: