fuel management system

Buy, sell or swap- post your list of surplus equipment or petroleum equipment related classified. What you are trying to find? Post your wish list, because someone out there knows where to find it!
Br12n

fuel management system

Post by Br12n » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:28 am

I want to sell my "fuel management system" complete: systems, inventory, drawings/firmware, Windows 10 software.

I retired two years ago from my business which was a "complete" turnkey company that installed above ground fuel tanks and the necessary equipment to bring the fueling site into operation for the customer. I worked closely with the local fuel providers in getting their customers what they needed for fueling their fleet vehicles, etc. Customers are concrete companies, school districts, constructions companies, landscape companies, car dealerships, commercial trucking, etc.

In the early 90s I worked to develop and manufacture a fuel management system that I installed for the customers to track their fuel/fuels usage. Many of the fuel management systems were also installed on existing fuel island setups.

The "fuel management system" is a high security, fuel-island mounted, all-weather around the clock data collection and control system designed to authorize, monitor, control, and report fuel dispensing for fleets of any size. The system is capable of controlling gasoline/diesel, DEF, CNG, and/or LPG and gates, etc. The heart of the system is a multi-layer, all-solid state microprocessor based board with all operating features on the single board. The system authorizes and controls simultaneous operation of "up to four hoses" and any combination of products to prevent losses by theft, leakage, and other unauthorized uses. The user-friendly operation requires no computer expertise. Completed transactions and operating reports can be reported in different ways using the "fuel management software" (installed on stand alone PC).

Access to the available dispensers and products is controlled by the "fuel management system" using magnetic cards, memory keys, RFID or by "keypad entry only". Significant security features have been incorporated into the system to prevent unauthorized withdrawal of the motor fuel products. These features include multiple identity cards, lockout/lockin files, personal ID numbers (PIN), vehicle numbers, product coding, product quantity limits, site validity, dispenser/pump availability, and odometer. Before fuel withdrawal is permitted, all of the security features are checked by the system.

More information is available upon request. Have a nice day.