Tennessee Tank Talk

Underground storage tank regulations, compliance issues and news from EPA OUST, ASTSWMO, CALCUPA and state regulatory agencies.
ZMiller
Head Tech

Tennessee Tank Talk

Post by ZMiller » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:30 am

Tennessee Tank Talk

Welcome!

The Tennessee Division of Underground Storage Tanks would like to welcome you to our newsletter Tennessee Tank Talk. In each edition of this newsletter series, you will find rule changes helpful tips and tricks, and access to useful information.

Our primary goal of this newsletter is to help Tennessee’s petroleum underground storage tank regulated community; tank owners, operators, vendors and other stakeholders to maintain regulatory compliance. Maintaining regulatory compliance means protection of human health and the environment; keeping Tennessee a good place to live, work and play now and in the future. Not only does maintaining compliance help Tennesseans’ quality of life it also helps save you time and money by being prepared for our inspections and avoiding any negative consequences of non-compliance. Compliance means lowering the risks of lost petroleum product and avoiding the possibility of expensive cleanup costs.

We hope you find the newsletter aligned with this goal and helpful to your needs. Being our first newsletter please let us know what you think. Send us an email at Tanks.UST@tn.gov with an ideas or suggestions to help us improve. And of course, if you are not interested in receiving future newsletters, please use the unsubscribe link located in the footer section.

Stan Boyd
Director
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

cantdrive55
Head Tech

Re: Tennessee Tank Talk

Post by cantdrive55 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:33 am

I tried to get on the operator certification page but it seems to be down for me....

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Post by CherokeeUST » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:31 am

The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/

sdisselhorst
Head Tech

Post by sdisselhorst » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:09 am

Seems to be a dead email address.

I sent them a simple question and they never replied.

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Post by CherokeeUST » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:36 pm

The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/

cantdrive55
Head Tech

Post by cantdrive55 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:42 pm

Appreciate the help - link is back up ...