Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
mwtoupin
Pump Jockey

Post by mwtoupin » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:03 am

I am a small contractor who builds E-gen systems. I've been in the industry off and on most of my life. My first experience was in the mid 70's when unleaded fuel came into the market and we got a contract to add an UST to existing stations around southern Idaho. Then I moved to California in the late 80's and took a job working for a large service station contractor for about 10 years. After that I started my own company and began to do service and monitoring system certifications and began doing some testing on E-gen sites. That led me to start building new systems and now that is all I do.
:geek: Mike

ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: newbie

Post by ZMiller » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:51 am

Welcome to the PEI Forum.

This is a fun place where everyone, their expertise and practical knowledge is appreciated.

Especially from Regulation Central in the Great State of California.

Why did it take you this long to join the forum?
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

ZMiller
Head Tech

Post by ZMiller » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:57 am

"Wonderful" E-Gen set knowledge.

You are now more than welcome.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

dieselengine9
Head Tech

Post by dieselengine9 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:10 am

Welcome to the forum!