Hi everyone!

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
MissionService

Hi everyone!

Post by MissionService » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi, I've been reading posts on the forum for a couple of years absorbing as much as possible. I have a small company that mainly deals with hanging hardware & drive-offs, Mission Service and Parts, Inc. in Southern California. I bought the company about 3 years ago and as time goes on I am asked to do more and more stuff for my customers (120+ stations). My question is: how do I become an ASC for Wayne or Gilbarco, what is the path and prerequisites for entry? I have emailed Chris Dehoney at Gilbarco and he has told me they don't want any more contractors in my area. Maybe that will change, and I want to be ready for that day. Thanks for any help!!

dieselengine9
Head Tech

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by dieselengine9 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:08 am

This has been brought up several times in the Service section of the forum. You can probably search some of those old posts but as I understand it that is a tough nut to crack.