Hello everyone

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: Hello everyone

Post by ZMiller » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:10 am

Welcome to the PEI.org Forum.
You have chosen a service industry where you will never, ever be un-employed.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

CityFacilities

Post by CityFacilities » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:36 am

Good morning. I am new here, but hoping to learn about resources available to me/my company in the fuel service space. We were recently awarded new business with a large c-store and are seeking fuel service technicians - a position new to us (we do RHVAC and electrical, primarily). Would appreciate any insight, direction, guidance available. Thank you!

ZMiller
Head Tech

Post by ZMiller » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:27 am

Welcome to the PEI Forum.

You and forum members should find it an interesting employer and or employee prospecting resource.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"

Gordon72

Post by Gordon72 » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:35 pm

We manage a remote fishing lodge in Northern Ontario. We have a Tokheim 262A pump that is programmed with a key and push button. I also needs new rechargeble batteries so it won't continually lose the programming when the power to the camp is interrupted - which is frequent considering our location. Could someone direct me to where I could find a programming manual and batteries?
Thanks

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Post by CherokeeUST » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:46 am

You lot won't be finding any replies under the "Welcome" section. You should choose the section of the forum related to your question.
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/