New Member- Remote Tank Monitor Installers needed

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
gregoryhking

New Member- Remote Tank Monitor Installers needed

Post by gregoryhking » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:00 am

Hi,
I am new to the forum and hoping to gather some contacts for installers of remote tank monitoring equipment. I am a sales director for SkyBitz Tank Monitoring/SMARTank, and we currently have thousands of tanks that need our tank Remote Tank Monitors installed throughout the US. Remote Tanks monitors are considered a relatively easy install, as they typically thread right into a 2" opening. Typically installed by the end user, but we have some larges customers who need installation services for large rollouts. Some slight piping/tank modifications are sometimes be required, but typically off the shelf plumbing parts for size/vent/opening modifications. Installations would be at Fuel terminals, Bulk tanks farms, Oilfields, remote fueling locations, Chemical companies, etc. If your company would be interested and has the bandwidth to take on additional monitor install projects, we are looking for third party installers. Please contact me at gregory.king@ametek.com. Thanks all. Greg