New member!

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
Smithjw721

New member!

Post by Smithjw721 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:56 pm

Hey everybody,

New member to the forum here. Worked in the above ground, construction site fuel tank business for about a year, now transitioned over to the retail fuel side of the industry. I’ve worked on Fill-Rite pumps (12v and 110v), GPI pumps (also 12v and 110v) as well as DEF pumps, lube tanks and accessories. Now I’m working with Wayne dispensers, Veeder Root and Franklin Fueling Systems tank monitors, and Verifone Topaz Commander POS systems. Looking for any and all insight to any problems or concerns I may run into as well as trying to help anyone else out as much as I can. Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Also, I’m in SC but have a service area of SC, NC, parts of GA as well as parts of TN.

ZMiller
Head Tech

Re: New member!

Post by ZMiller » Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:40 am

Welcome to the Forum.
When you are dead it's likely you won't know it. It could be difficult for others. It's the same if you are stupid.
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to Hell in a way that they will begin looking forward to the trip"