Welcome to the Forums

Welcome to the forums! If you'd like to introduce yourself or your business please post it here. Forum moderators will also answer questions about posting messages, adding images, embedding video or general help with the forum.
admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Forums

Post by admin » Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:50 am

Thank you for visiting the Petroleum Equipment Forum. Guidelines, help and frequently-asked questions are answered on our FAQ Help Page.

Please don't bother posting information about drilling, exploration or any upstream petroleum operations. This forum deals solely with downstream equipment use in petroleum marketing operations- like gas stations, truck stops, convenience stores.

This board is sponsored by the Petroleum Equipment Institute. PEI is a trade association based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our members are companies and individuals involved with petroleum marketing and liquid handling equipment. To learn more about PEI visit http://www.pei.org

Visitors who wish to post messages here must register. Members who have logged in to features on the PEI web site will still have to create a forum account. This board is not linked or integrated with the PEI web site or database.

We do not tolerate spam. To prevent abuse new user's first three posts are moderated. Spam posts will be deleted from the queue and anyone sending spam to users will be deleted immediately. Anyone who believes they have received spam as a result of their participation on this board should forward it to info@pei.org

We want to know what our members and visitors involved in the industry think about these message boards. You can post your comments and suggestions here or contact the forum administrator directly at: info@pei.org

Views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the Petroleum Equipment Institute.
Tank owner? Fleet operator? Compliance officer? Explore O & E Membership

admin
Site Admin

Welcome to the Forums

Post by admin » Thu May 22, 2003 9:51 am

quote:Originally posted by mjschammel

Rex: Great job so far. Two things I would like to see though: 1) have the ability to recognize registered users upon logon. 2) Have the reply box automatically come up at the end of the last comment to eleminate the need to enter user name and password. I think this is going to be great :D

Great suggestions!

Try not logging out. The forum actually will recognize you as a registered user. But it relies on cookies to do so. If you have cookies disabled in your browser you'll have to log in each time you visit.

Tank owner? Fleet operator? Compliance officer? Explore O & E Membership

CherokeeUST
Head Tech

Welcome to the Forums

Post by CherokeeUST » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:29 am

Tips for posting in these forums.

DO NOT USE ALL CAPS. On the Internet this is considered to be "Yelling".

Do not post abusive messages directed towards any other individual or entity.

No racist, sexist or abusive language is allowed here. If you feel someone is verbally abusing you or being offensive, please report it.

Post your topic in one section only. Do not post one topic numerous times throughout the forums. This is considered spam and will be deleted.

Use English for all posts. This is not meant to be demeaning to any other languages. We want the forums to be useful to all PEI members and English is the language chosen for this forum.

Please try to use English in a way that is understandable. Misspellings happen and sometimes sentences can be up mixed. (c:}

If you have trouble with spelling, write your comments in Word first then use the spell checker in Word to check your language.

The Admin has last say on all issues. If you have any questions, suggestions, comments or concerns with this forum please contact the admin directly.

REMEMBER!! (Yes I am raising my voice) When asking for advice on this forum a lot of the members here make their living working on petroleum dispensing equipment, it's not fair to them to expect them to give you their expertise with no compensation. Feel free to ask any question, but do not be offended if the only answer you receive is "Call a reputable contractor". IF someone does answer your question, please do not forget to let them know you appreciate their time and effort.

Thank you all for participating in this forum, it is a wealth of free information and with your input it will continue to be a great source of knowledge for us all.

:) :D [8D][:I][:o)][;)][}:)][:p][B)][8][:(][8)][|)][xx(][:(!][:0][:X][^][V] :?: :D :) [8D][:I][:o)][;)][}:)][:p][B)][8][:(][8)][|)] :?: [V][xx(][:(!][^][:X][:0] :D :D :D :D :D :D
The opinions expressed here are entirely mine and are not endorsed by my employer.
Robert

Join our UST Compliance Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8358167/

jlindsay27
Pump Jockey

Welcome to the Forums

Post by jlindsay27 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:46 pm

Wow, I just found this forum site, and it's awesome. I've only been a gas service technician for 1.5 years, and the info I'm finding here is extremely helpful. Thanks!
Technician