Slow Credit Processing Without Loyalty

Look here for answers to your technical questions. Post a question or share your expertise with others.
Sucks2bme

Slow Credit Processing Without Loyalty

Post by Sucks2bme » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:29 am

Have a site running NBS 2.00.26 and when the loyalty is enabled and customer doesnt swipe there loyalty card or manualy enter there number the card reader hangs up on "remove card", the green light on the secure card reader is not lit green, and the spm keypad is unresponsive. After 2 mins or so the message on the CAt screen goes to authorizing and the receipt prompt appears and the customer can pump there gas. These are Wayne Ovation 2's running 2.8.105.80 software on the jade boards. I have 14 other locations with the same equipment with no issue. I have tried multiple Commander 16's with the same result.

The really weird thing is that when i plugged in one of my test units off on the side I ran 2 test transactions at 2 different pumps with no issue. Once I powered the unit down and put into place (attached to the Ruby 2) it stopped working? I also tried to different pdl's. I tried the echavv1 and echavv2 download with same result.

Any incite would be much appreciated. Thank you.